It’s already revolutionising life for members of the Fort William Accommodation Marketing Group (FWAMG) up in the Highlands. Now it has also been adopted by the Torbay Booking Association down in Devon.
The Torbay group consists of over 20 hotels, B&Bs and guest houses, ranging in size from 6 – 14 rooms. Their new “Together” site, which went live last week, is called www.torbaybooking.co.uk
Now these small, individual properties will no longer have to go it alone in an increasingly competitive world where big budget chains dominate more and more. Thanks to “Together”, they’ll be able to benefit from strength in numbers and take advantage of all these innovations:
(1) Increasing conversions by giving customers a fully functional booking engine
(2) Bookings are kept and shared within the group
(3) If members are full, they can see who else is available
(4) They can track bookings through their “Together” booking engine
(5) They can also track the success of any marketing campaigns
And, best of all…
(6) All bookings are commission-free!