TripConnect and freetobook Worldwide Premium Partners
What is TripConnect ?
TripConnect Premium Partner
TripConnect is a new service, not yet live, offered by TripAdvisor (due to launch late 2013). If a property is using freetobook they will be able to advertise rates, availability and receive bookings on TripAdvisor.
The main points about TripConnect.
You need to have:
1. An Internet Booking Engine (freetobook) with Premium Partner status. (If you don’t have a freetobook account register here today)
2. An active business listing with TripAdvisor
What will happen when I have a freetobook account and a business listing with TripAdvisor ?
- You will be able to advertise on a Pay Per Click basis with TripAdvisor using TripConnect.
- Pay for clicks so your advertisement with show and TripConnect will report which clicks have returned bookings.
- TripConnect will show you the value of the bookings and your costs so you can calculate your ROI (Return on Investment).
- Click costs will be determined by the TripConnect system, you will be able to login to TripConnect and see the costs, switch the advert on or off, cap the amount and the period the advert runs for.
- The email address of all customers that have made a booking will be added to the Review Express system, all guests that book will automatically receive an invitation to add a review to TripAdvisor.
What happens next ?
You will need to wait for the TripConnect system to go live (late 2013). If you don’t yet have a booking system this would be an ideal time to register and start using freetobook.
If you don’t have a freetobook account you can register here today !
We will continue to post updates on the TripConnect system on this blog, our facebook page, twitter and by email newsletter. You can also find out more about TripConnect from TripAdvisor themselves – for their latest info go to TripAdvisor Insights
What is TripConnect ? Example
article 6 Things to know about TripConnect